Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

New Beginnings (NaBloPoMo #1)

So I guess I should tell you all of the things that I am starting today . . .

1. NaBloPoMo ~ Write a blog post everyday for a month ~ which is why I didn't post anything yesterday about everything I'm starting today cause I wanted to kill two birds with one stone :-)

2. Script Frenzy ~ Write 100 pages of script in the month of April ~ I think I'm most excited about this one since I have never written a script before.

3. Officially starting Day Zero ~ This is the 101 things in 1001 day thing ~ I technically started some of the things on my list but they are the 'Read 100 books' and stuff like that so I don't think it really matters.

4. 365 Project x2 ~ Take a picture everyday for a year ~ I'm doing this one x2 because I want to take a picture of myself everyday for a year, but the actual goal of the project is supposed to be like a scrapbook of your everyday life kinda thing. So I decided to do both.

So wish me luck, I'm doing all of this, everyday, plus I have school work and soon finals to worry about :-0 But it will be fun, I'm sure of it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment