Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Whoosh! (NaBloPoMo #18)

I feel bad for my poor puppy. She does not like the wind at all and it has been pretty windy lately. :-( Well, it's not so much that she doesn't like the wind, its that she doesn't like the smells that come with the wind. She's a jumpy dog in the first place so smelling something scary on the wind sends her running for the door and keeps her inside except for the mandatory potty breaks.
Also unfortunately for her I love the wind. So windy day combined with really nice temperature outside equals me sitting outside reading while Zoe watches me from the kitchen door. It was so pitiful, especially since I knew that if it hadn't been windy i would have been playing with her outside, not watching her watch me.
Poor baby.

In other news, my ballet class needs to be revamped. It is the only class that my girls do not take correction in, and they are all the same girls for all three, ballet tap and jazz. I don't understand it!
I will have to try to fix that for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment