Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Stupid People (NaBloPoMo #26)

So, I should be sleeping right now, especially since I have a presentation that is copletely messed up tomorrow. My team, as individual people are pretty cool but as a team we suck. Our powerpoint is just a mass of words which I would hate to be looking at if I were the audience. Well I guess there are two slides that arent, mine. My slide stick out like a sore thumb to me bacause they seem so bare.
Another thing I can complain about is the fact that I have to try and speak for 4 min on two slides because someone apparently did a better job at the second half of my section so they put her slides in instead. I am hoping that someone else is speaking on those slides because for one, I have no clue what exactly is on them and for two, what I have see on them is a repeat of the syptoms and I dont want to look like an idiot repeating the same thing for 5 slides.
I juat want tommorow morning to be over with. I'm already in a bad mood and I havent even gotten to sleep yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment