Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

So Close (NaBloPoMo #24)

6 more days, although it has been interesting and kind of nice blogging everyday for a month, I probably should have chosen a different month. I'm pretty sure I originally though having a ton of stuff going on would help me but that hast really been the case. Really, having all the other stuff to do has made me put off blogging until the end of the day where I crank out a nonsense Blog just to check it off my list. I'm thinking about doing this again in the summer so I hopefully can actually write somewhat meaningful blogs. Although even if I do that I can imagine not wanting to do anything since it's summer and putting it off till the end of the day and having them end up just like they are now . . . I will think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment