Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Feel the fear and do it anyway. ~Susan Jeffers

I'm starting the 101 things in 1001 days challenge tomorrow (Because I'm OCD and have to start at the beginning of the month) and one of my goals is to find an inspirational quote that actually does inspire me and post it in places that I will see.
Feel the fear and do it anyway. ~Susan Jeffers
I don't think that this is The Quote that I've been looking for but it really is a good one for me. I am starting to learn to do this, be afraid of doing stuff and doing it anyway, but I could always use the reminder. I'll keep searching for quotes but this one will be going up on my wall or mirror or something :-)

P.S. Maybe I should make a goal of fixing my space bar, I had to go back and add spaces to about half of this post because my space bar is being temperamental and doesn't like adding spaces where I want them.>:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment