Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Photo Quotes (NaBloPoMo #2)

(In case you cant read the quote, it says: Part of being a hero is knowing when you don't need to be one anymore. ~Alan Moore)

So yesterday, when all my challenges started, I took that picture ^ for Project 365 and did an Amazing job editing it if I do say so myself :-D
Then I was looking at it and it had this big open space where the window is and, because of the editing, it looked really white. So I looked at my quotes for the day and found that Alan Moore quote and thought it would be the cutest thing ever to put the two together. So I did. :-)
Now I have decided to try and do that everyday, pick one of the quotes from that day (I don't want to spend hours searching the web for a quote that perfectly goes with my picture) and then put it into the photo.
Hopefully the rest turn out as well as this one did.

P.S.
I have no idea why this is all underlined, but I cant figure out how to fix it so, oh well. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment