Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Quickie (NoBloPoMo #16)

So I have a lot going on this weekend which is why I am going to just do a really quick post.

Today I have been up since 6:30 and have been to FMSC and stuck a bunch of stickers on a bunch of bags. That was fun but there were a lot of extremely loud, obnoxious, teenagers. Its a good thing Kim and I were on stickers without anyone else for most of the time. :-)

After that we drove to Wendy's and picked up lunch. Yum! Now I am at the dance studio. I have an hour and fifteen minutes before I have my dance class and then I have to go home and possibly clean the yard and give Zoe a bath. Those are only if I have enough time before I have to pick Emelia up and go to Gem's house for a sleepover.

Ugh, I know I will probably have fun but it has already been a long day and i already want to go to sleep. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment