Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ahhh! Procrastination and Stress (NaBloPoMo #6)

So, I'm pretty sure I've been over this before but when I get stressed out, I don't sleep. It's not that I'm not tired, I just don't want to go to sleep for whatever reason. If you haven't figured it out, I am having that problem now. It's not super late yet but I've already stayed up an hour and 15 min after I should have gone to bed. And as usual, I have no idea what the source of my stress is.
Oh subconscious mind, why cant you just be helpful for once and tell me what is wrong so I can fix it?
At this point I am tired and I need to pee, but I just don't want to get up and do either. how stupid is that, I would rather read or mess around online. . . This doesn't count as messing around since I needed to do this anyway. (P.S. I am close to screwed with this whole blog a day thing now that I have started pushing my blogging to the end of the day cause I am positive I am going to procrastinate or forget and then I will have to start all over again :-()
I Really need to pee now so I think I am going to go do that and hope in the process I can convince myself to get some sleep . . . not likely but I will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment