Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Oh, Don't Worry I Already Feel Stupid . . . (NaBloPoMo #20)

You would think that if someone was constantly ridiculed for their choice in degree field that they would refrain from telling someone else that their degree is pointless. Right? Well apparently, Kim didn't get that memo since almost every time we talk about classes and degrees she is telling me that I'm not going to get anywhere with a degree in Social and Behavioral Science and that its basically Psychology so why didn't I just go for a psych degree. This is not what I want to hear when I don't even know what I'm planning to do when I graduate.
You would also think that if you were just talking about being teased for you degree choice that your last thought would be to make fun of someone else's but that too is apparently only common sense in my brain.
I'm so tired of being wrong! I can't wait to move out.

No comments:

Post a Comment