Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Endings (NaBloPoMo #30)

Endings can be sweet and sour. Today was the ending of a lot of things.

Sweet Endings:
1. NaBloPoMo, I have enjoyed getting a lot of things sorted out through this blog but feeling like i had to post was stressful.
2. First month of Project 365, I haven't been very good with posting lately but it's cool to have 30 pictures down and liking most of them.
3. First month of Day Zero finished, Not as much as I thought I would have done, finished but its a good start.
4. Script Frenzy! I'm finished! I only had about 75 pages that were pretty easy and then the rest was a struggle but I am finally done!

Sour:
1.No more park performances for dance. We basically burned the skin off our feet trying to dance one a black floor at the beginning of summer.
2. End of so many things and yet school continues :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment