Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Is It Tomorrow Yet? (NaBloPoMo #4)

So last night I was a little worried because I didn't have anything that I really wanted to talk about and I didn't really just want to ramble about nothing. But, of course, my life would never want me to just ramble about a boring life so it gave me a horrible morning to talk about.
I had a test this morning and while I was not expecting to do amazing since I did not study very much I did a lot worse than I was planning. this just adds to the frustration of the class because I used to like it but now my teacher keeps canceling class and the lectures are basically just reading the headers from the book and saying to go read it. I am so apathetic about this class because it feels like my teacher is just giving up on it so why should I put any effort in?
Then I get home and realize that my computer, which has been having trouble since it doesn't seem to like the charger anymore, is about to run out of battery because I couldn't wiggle it into the right spot. Thankfully I did manage to get it to charge and I am trying to just get everything I need done as fast a gently as possible without moving the computer whatsoever. My dad is going to look at it when he has time but he is working on taxes so it might be a while. Why did this have to happen this month, when I need my computer to do stuff? At least on Mondays and Wednesdays I can do stuff at school but still, this is not helping.
So, I think that is sufficient complaining to constitute a blog post don't you? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment