Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Meant for More (NaBloPoMo #3)

Have you ever felt like you were meant to do more or be more than you are currently?
I have had this feeling for a while now and it's so frustrating. I feel like I'm supposed to go out and do new things, like live in Hawaii and visit Europe, but everything I do to try and get me there just falls through. It's so frustrating feeling like you are supposed to be doing something and wanting to do it but not being able to. And, I know I am supposed to be trusting God and asking Him what I am supposed to be doing and I am, kinda, but I have never felt this way before about anything so I kind of feel like this is what people talk about when they say "God laid it on my heart to do this" so I would assume that if God 'lays something on my heart' shouldn't God also show me the way to do it?
I feel like since I seem to have no purpose or goal where I am, it would be the perfect reason to go somewhere else but I cant get there so what do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment