Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

T.M.I.

I realize everyone else's lives are interesting. And there are times when there really cool things that people actually want to know about. But, When I am already not in a good mood I don't really want to hear about your boyfriend's friend's (Who I have only seen in person once . . . at a distance) tramp stamp . . . or his Micky Mouse outfit for that matter.
I also don't really feel up to you making fun of me for something that, seeing as you haven't been living with me for more than a week, you know nothing about.
and lets not forget your criticism of my teaching skills, the decisions I make for my dog, my choice in friends, and just my general personality.
So you might think that this is a friend that I should tell to hit the road, but unfortunately, I have no choice as this is my sister I am talking about, and this is one after noon, in fact it is actually all of 30 minutes that she managed to fit all of this annoyance plus some. Right now the only reason I am not incredibly mad at her is because I get to go home and spend the night alone. For once that is a good thing.

Sorry about the rant but i just had to get it out and there is no other appropriate way to do it.

Of course my sister is always like this and the only reason it is getting to me is because I spent my day trying to figure out what i am supposed to be doing with my life and having absolutely no success.
The other day i was going to make the PostSecret card that I want to send so I could cross that off my Day Zero list. This lead me to try and figure out how to summerize my problems or secrets. That did not work out but one of the things I was trying to make work was one about how everyone keeps telling me that God has a plan and I am trying to trust that and get some clues as to where that plan leads but I am just so tired of waiting! Waiting for a guy, waiting for a direction in life, waiting for a friend I can actually confide in.
No, I'm not just sitting on my butt waiting but doing the things I'm doing are getting me nowhere and I have no idea what else to do. Even the people I know that aren't sure of what they're doing at least have a direction, I am graduating next May and my best idea for a job is to work at the front desk of a hotel . . . ohh exciting! (Note the sarcasm.)
What the heck am I supposed to do???? I feel so lost. I just wish people would stop reminding me so I could live with the feeling locked away and be able to pretend that I am fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment