Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Jerkiness

I feel like such a jerk. The guy from my psych class, the one who's 25, asked me to go to the movies with him tomorrow and I gave him the excuse that I have to work. (Which I do) And then he suggested going on Saturday. And I keep thinking how my dad said it would be better to tell him flat out that I didn't want to go anywhere with him instead of just beating around the bush with excuses so I told him that I wouldn't feel comfortable going to a movie or anything with him (Which isn't saying much cause I don't think I would feel comfortable with any guy) and now I feel like I'm a huge jerk and I don't wanna go to school on Monday cause I don't know what he's going to say or if he's going to ignore me or what. And I feel so horrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment