Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Helplessness

If you are faced with any possibility of helplessness, I suggest you run as if death itself is chasing you. Helplessness sucks like no other and I'm only half helpless. Remember that elbow problem I'm having? Well, it's escalated to the point that writing, typing, or basically moving it whatsoever, hurts like I hit my funny bone. And everyone seems to have the same amazing advice for me: "Well, don't move it." NO DUR! Does everyone think I a complete idiot? Like I hadn't thought that I shouldn't move it when it hurts when I move it. So I have been working on my left-handed one-handed typing, which isn't too bad cause I normally type with just my right hand. And I've been working on my left-handed hand-writing, which surprisingly isn't as horrible as I thought it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment