Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Reunited And It Feels So . . . Invisible?

So there is this guy. I've known him forever, like we were in the same Sunday school class from first grade through, like, sixth. I don't really know know him its more like I know of him. I used to have a crush on him a long time ago and then he disappeared. Then, I think it was at a Jr. High lock-in at Church he shows up again and starts talking to me while I'm trying to climb a rock wall. Once I get down we talk a little more and then it's his turn and I wanted to hang out with my friends and I leave. Finally last night I had a weird dream that he came to church (Junior year of high school) and have this weird feeling all morning and he ends up actually coming to the high school group, weird, I know.
So Elizabeth and I decided to go over and say high cause he was all alone and I was standing in front of him while Elizabeth was next to him and he like completely ignored me. I'm not saying that he had to be like completely into me but he like never even looked at me. Am I that ugly that a guy doesn't even want to look at me? Cause that's like the only thing I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment