Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Eating

I'm so done with this! Just because I'm taking a nutrition class my family thinks that I'm automatically going to take an hour to make a perfectly nutritious meal every time I'm hungry. Every time I even think about eating candy or dessert they freak cause its not healthy. I'm having a hard enough time with how I look without my mom watching everything I eat and my brother telling me I should write down everything I eat. And knowing that I cant even develop an eating disorder (I've tried) doesn't make it any better cause I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
I've even told my mom about my problems with my weight and how my body looks and her solution is to comment on everything I eat because I just have so much time and resources to eat super healthy. Practically everything that is fast in our house is bad for you and all the healthy stuff takes time and effort and most of the time I need something fast or don't want to have to do a ton to eat. I know that sounds really lazy but it's normally after I've been out of the house all day or when I just finished dancing for 3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment