Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Stress :-(

Another fun night of my bodys messed up thinking. I'm really stressed so I didn't get to sleep until sometime around 3 am last night. Not as bad as normal but thats probably because I'm too tired from other late nights and early mornings. And more fun added to my normal stress, Dance, school, and friends, I now have a boyfriend(Yay) who I don't know if he's actually doing things that annoy me or if I'm just blaming all of my stress on him.
Before you yell at me, I am glad I have a boyfriend, I'm just going through a normal relationship, sometimes things dont work out. Which I am scared of cause he's really into this and, I dont know, I'm just getting exausted by this and I dont think that my relationship should be making me so tired. I thought it was supposed to make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment